The Real Insurance Lady is changing the landscape of health insurance for millions of Americans. Founded by Shaughnna Blackmon, The Real Insurance Lady is a Black family-owned insurance agency based in Houston, Texas, that provides education and access to accessible and affordable health insurance for individuals and families and has been named The Nation’s #1 Obamacare Agency for 5 years.
With the mission to provide individuals and families from all walks of life with access to quality health insurance at an affordable price, The Real Insurance Lady uses its unique approach to healthcare and has revolutionized the traditional way of obtaining health insurance, providing people with no-cost, online solutions that make getting covered easy and stress-free. 95% of individuals and families qualify for free health insurance.
Among their top-quality services, people can find:
1. Health Insurance: Obtaining health insurance in Houston Texas can be complicated, but The Real Insurance Lady
makes it easy to understand. The Real Insurance Lady will help clients determine their eligibility.
Most people who apply get free health insurance or a low affordable cost health insurance policy that is subsidized.
2. Life Insurance: Looking for Term Insurance or Permanent (“Whole Life”) Insurance, at
T.R.I.L. they’ll help clients achieve their ideal solution.
3. Medicare Insurance: Many people ask the question, “Since Medicare only covers 80%, how do I pay the other 20%?” The Real Insurance lady can help people to explore programs that offset the costs of insurance.
4. Dental Insurance: Dental insurance can be very tricky. Don’t pay for a dental insurance policy before calling The Real Insurance lady.
5. Disability Insurance: Disability income insurance can be very important to self-employed people.
6. Vision Insurance: Vision Insurance can be tricky, so ask yourself, “Does the cost of Vision Insurance coverage exceed alternative options which do not require insurance?” The Real Insurance Lady will provide recommendations.
Alongside offering great customer service and free education resources, The Real Insurance Lady also strives to create better opportunities for its employees by focusing on non-traditional career paths like financial literacy training so that future generations can benefit from generational wealth in addition to receiving quality healthcare coverage today.
At The Real Insurance Lady, they believe that everyone should have access to affordable health insurance regardless of age or income level. They strive to reduce gaps in coverage and empower people with the resources they need to get the care they deserve. As such, they have created a comprehensive set of services designed to make it easier for uninsured or underinsured people to obtain coverage.
Looking to obtain Obamacare or Health insurance coverage, visit:
The “REAL” Insurance Lady
5760 Cullen Blvd
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.